Benefits & Advantages
Professional telephone conferencing systems offer your company numerous benefits. These include:
- considerable time saving
- substantial cost saving (e.g., travel expenses)
- increased flexibility whilst working
- productivity improvement
- enhanced internal and external communication
- professionalization of the public appearance
- possible operation in Microsoft Lync environments
Compared to traditional telephones, special telephone conferencing hardware, particularly analog or VoIP conference telephones, offers convincing features like high-quality microphones and speakers, enhancing the sound quality and reducing noise.
In combination with compatible AV technology, a telephone conferencing system turns swiftly into a video conferencing solution.
Applications & Sectors
The areas of application are as multifaceted as the requirements of the users:
- conference or meeting room
- home office
As a result, they enrich the communication and the daily work routines in most diverse sectors, such as:
- retail sector
- hotels & catering industry
Telephone Conferencing Systems: GMS Provides Full Service
Whether you require a small solution for your desk or conference room technology, GMS is the perfect partner for telephone and video conferencing systems. As a full-service provider, we offer not only individual all-in-one solutions, but we support you throughout the complete process:
- Consulting & planning of telephone conferencing systems: we always focus on the user and its individual needs and requirements.
- Installation of hardware & software
- Operation & maintenance: the GMS support teams are always at your disposal when you face problems with your telephone conferencing systems.
- Optimization: we support you with material for training and communication to enhance your telephone conferencing systems’ occupancy.
To guarantee an excellent outcome, GMS cooperates with the major manufacturers Poly, Cisco, or Crestron.