The Surface Hub is based on Windows 10 and is equipped with high-quality 1089p cameras and the latest microphone technology. The large screen display combines the preferences of a whiteboard and the functions of professional audio as well as videoconferencing systems. It also offers the opportunity to integrate mobile terminal devices and softwares such as OneNote. You can interact with the Microsoft Surface Hub with touch, with special pens or via voice control. Due to integration, it can be used like a traditional whiteboard and provides full flexibility for your meetings.
Either installed on the wall or placed on a pedestal, the Microsoft Surface Hub can be flexibly adjusted to the individual requirements in your company. The large screen is available in two different versions: the 55-inch device with Intel® Core™ i5 for smaller conference rooms, and the 84-inch model with Intel® Core™i7 for larger settings like medium and large conference rooms.
As experts in the field of videoconferencing systems and AV technology, we will support you to integrate Microsoft Surface Hub into your existing systems: from the conception to the installation to the service. Contact us for advice!
- Connection of mobile devices. Surface Hub allows an easy connection of mobile devices, wherever your colleagues are.
- Integration of innovative software. Users easily share their contents with each other and are always on the same information level.
- Real-time collaboration. Surface Hub allows a simultaneous editing of contents on the screen.
- Big bold sound in conference calls. The cutting-edge microphone technology eliminates ambient noises and ensures an excellent
- Digital whiteboard. Surface Hub enables a digital usage far beyond the possibilities of a traditional whiteboard.
- Precise touch and pens foster creativity. The Surface Hub pen allows a responsive and natural inking experience that feels as fluid as a pen on paper.
- Large-screen apps. Next to integrated apps like Skype for Business or OneNote, Surface Hub is customisable by a large number of applications.
- Optimised videoconferencing. High-performance camera and audio technology is able to replace existing devices (e.g. beamers or projectors) and allows optimised videoconferencing.
- Highest security & modern functions. As Windows 10 device, Surface Hub complies with highest security standards. Through Windows Update for Business, it is supplied with the current security updates and can access the latest functions of Windows 10.
By launching Surface Hub, Microsoft has introduced a complete new class of device in the area of AV technology and videoconferencing systems. Now, many companies try to find a way how to integrate Surface Hub into the own IT landscape, and how to combine it with existing videoconferencing systems. GMS offers just the right solutions for this problem:
Via GMS HubConnect, the Surface Hub can get interconnected in a virtual video conference with Skype for Business and videoconferencing systems of other manufacturers, for example Cisco, Polycom or LifeSize. Without sacrificing important features.
You will find further information in the GMS Hub Connect flyer at the bottom of this page.
The requirements on a modern operation of conference room technology depend on the common IT frameworks and best practices. A very important factor for a successful operation is a standard service which is based on measurable SLAs. The customer satisfaction is improved by a quick rectification of faults, which ensures the investment in the long-term. With GMS HubCare, we offer you a customised operation concept for your Surface Hub.
You will find further information in the GMS HubCare flyer at the bottom of this page.