Does modern audio visual technology fascinate you? Do you want to invest in our multimedia future? Then WE offer just the right setting for YOU:
A versatile and exciting apprenticeship!
- Work and learn right from the very beginning within a highly professional team of experienced audio/video media technicians and event managers
- Use ultramodern audio visual technology
- Participate in exciting projects in the areas of events, international video conferences, and much more
- Cooperate with international major companies
- Interact with numerous freelancers, service providers and suppliers in the area of lighting, sound, stage, video and post-production
The apprenticeship as a management assistant in event organisation generally lasts 3 years: integration into the department (audio/ video services, event management, project management, sales, finance and purchase) alternating with full-time blocks at the vocational college.
We will make sure that the contents coordinate well. Regular feedback will provide a stable environment, and you will be well on the way to become an all-rounder in the matter of event management and event technology.
You should be interested in modern communication technology. You should have strong communication skills, an outstanding willingness to learn, very good analytical skills and high flexibility. Moreover, you should take much pleasure in structured and well organized teamwork.
GMS train apprentices as required and plans with you for the future.