Benefits & Advantages
Professional telephone conferencing systems offer your company numerous benefits, these include:
- considerable time saving
- substantial cost saving (e.g. travel expenses)
- increased flexibility whilst working
- productivity improvement
- enhanced internal and external communication
- professionalisation of the public appearance
- possible operation in Microsoft Lync environments
Compared to traditional telephones, special telephone conferencing hardware in particular analogue or VoIP conference telephones offer convincing features like high-quality microphones and speakers enhancing the sound quality and reducing noise.
In combination with compatible AV technology, a telephone conferencing system turns swiftly into a video conferencing solution.
Applications & Sectors
The areas of application are as multifaceted as the requirements of the users:
- conference or meeting room
- home office
As a result, they enrich the communication and the daily work routines in most diverse sectors, such as:
- retail sector
- hotels & catering industry
Telephone Conferencing Systems: GMS Provides Full Service
No matter whether you require a small solution for your desk or conference room technology, GMS is the perfect partner for telephone and video conferencing systems. As a full service provider, we offer not only individual all-in-one solutions, but we support you throughout the complete process:
- Consulting & planning of telephone conferencing systems: we always focus on the user and its individual needs and requirements.
- Installation of hardware & software
- Operation & maintenance: the GMS support teams are always at your disposal when you face problems with your telephone conferencing systems.
- Optimisation: we support you with material for trainings and communication to enhance the occupancy of your telephone conferencing systems.
To guarantee an excellent outcome, GMS cooperates with the major manufacturers Polycom, Cisco or Crestron.